Terms And Conditions
Liability Insurance is included with your rental at the state mandated minimum limits. Supplemental Liability (SLI) and Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) products are available for an additional cost at most locations.
Policies, terms and conditions may vary with each rental dealer. Please forward all questions and inquiries to the Street Eagle dealer you are planning on renting from.
- Motorcycle Rental Benefits
- Reservations and Cancellations
- Standard Motorcycle Insurance
- Rental Discount Programs
- Rental Requirements
- Payment Information
- Major Holidays
- Business Hours
Motorcycle Rental Benefits
Rent one of our late model, well maintained motorcycles to suit your riding needs. Street Eagle’s rental inventory includes Harley-Davison, Honda, BMW, Indian, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki motorcycles as well as the Polaris Slingshot, Can Am Spyder and more. Rental inventory varies by location.
- DOT approved helmets are included with rentals. You may also bring your own helmet. Gloves, Jackets, rain-suits may be available for rental or purchase.
- All motorcycles are passenger friendly.
- Secure luggage storage while you ride.
- 24-hour emergency motorcycle roadside assistance is available for towing, jump-starting and fuel delivery, if needed.
- Detailed road and tour maps available for scenic tours.
- After hours assistance available, toll free at most locations.
Reservation and Cancellation Policies
- Reservations are highly recommended to insure availability and the motorcycle of your choice.
- Cancellation Policy: A $50 per rental day deposit will be charged to the customer’s credit card at the time the reservation is confirmed by Street Eagle. If the customer cancels the confirmed reservation more than 7 days prior to the state date of the reservation a $50 non-refundable reservation process fee will be charged. Any remaining balance from the reservation deposit will be credited to the customer’s account and available to be applied towards a future reservation which must be completed within one year from the start date of the original reservation. If cancellation occurs less than 7 days from the start date of the reservation, the $50 per day deposit will be forfeited with no option for refund or future rental credit.
- No credits or refunds for early returns, unused portion of rental, late pick-ups or undesired weather conditions.
- All credit card reversals are subject an administration fee.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply for motorcycle rallies and special events.
- Motorcycles will be held for 30 minutes beyond rental scheduled departure time.
- Motorcycles will be held for 15 minutes only beyond scheduled time. $35 (US) per hour or portion thereof will be charged to your credit card for late returns commencing 45 minutes after scheduled time.
- Street Eagle will make every attempt to provide exact model of motorcycle requested, however, we reserve the right to substitute a similar make/model.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check engine oil levels and tire pressure on a daily basis. The customer should report mechanical failures immediately to a Street Eagle representative. Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in motorcycle operation/maintenance.
- A security deposit of $1,000 - $5,000 (based on level of CDW coverage selected) will be applied upon return of motorcycle. Customer must provide a valid credit card for security deposit. This deposit is an authorization hold only on your credit card.
Standard Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle insurance is required at state mandated minimum limits and is included in the base rental fee.
Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) and Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) products are available for an additional cost at most locations. Check with individual rental location for details.
All coverage and waivers are subject to the express terms of the rental contract and do not include coverage for personal property or damage as a result of negligence on the part of the renter for illegal use of motorcycle or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol. RENTAL RULES MUST BE COMPLIED WITH AT ALL TIMES.
Rental Discount Programs – Check with individual rental locations for details.
Dealer participation may vary
- All Public Service Persons (EMS, Fire, Policy, Active Military)
- HOG Members
- Not valid with any other offers or special events.
- Valid US or International driver’s license with a motorcycle endorsement.
- Must be Twenty One (21) years of age.
- Major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
- Security deposit is required and vary based on the coverage you select.
We are closed on all major holidays. Holiday pickups and returns are available by appointment only and may result in additional charges. Dealer participation may vary.
Most stores are open 7 days a week and 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM daily. Reservations can be made 24/7 by using our online reservation system.
Please check the page for each location for specific hours of operation. Dealer participation may vary.